When I first entered home based business back in my early twenties, I'll never forget a lesson that my first mentor taught me.
I was fresh on the scene and was severely challenged.
Not physically challenged, but emotionally challenged.
You see, I had a lot of confidence, but a low self esteem.
This came from years of poor conditioning and a lack of self education.
I knew that I could be successful and wanted to be successful but didn't think highly enough of myself to grant myself "permission".
I mistakenly confused this lack of "permission" as a flawed system.
So, I mistakenly blamed the system when I hit my pain threshold and began feeling frustrated about my business.
I told myself, "this isn't working".
Then I told my sponsor, "this doesn't work".
Meanwhile, it was working for thousands of others.
When my sponsor didn't agree with me, then I began blaming HIM.
Then it was my product.
Then it was my tools and systems.
Then it was my leads.
One day, I was ready to quit.
I called my sponsor and began telling him what all my problems were.
After listing all the things that weren't "right" in my eyes, he told me to go stand in front of the mirror.
He said, "Aaron, you will be looking at both the problem, AND, the solution."
Since then, my life has never been the same.
I decided to get off the emotional roller coaster I was on and instead, began reading books, listening to tapes and cds and learning about myself, why I did the things I did, why I felt
certain ways about myself and others and different situations, circumstances and conditions.
I found out that life was only 10% about what happens to you, and 90% about how you feel about it, what you do with the situations and your perceptions of it all.
Once I learned to see the good, even in a bad or uncomfortable situation, things began to change all around me.
We must all take full responsibility for our own selves and our own actions.
It may not be your fault for a lack of "understanding", due to your past conditioning, but it IS your responsibility to change.
It's not the CCPro Marketing System, Set Up Instructions or Training & Support.
It's not your Product Line with Pro U, the Compensation Plan or LIVE Events.
None of these are going to make YOU successful.
It's YOU and only YOU who is going to make you successful.
Once you take full responsibility for your own success and stop blaming others or other "things" for your results (or lack thereof), your entire life will change.
First you will.
Then your results.
Then your success.
In this order, too!
So, become your own leader and see how your business begins to unfold.
You can be, do and have anything you want.
Once you decide to be the person that you've always dreamed of, you will see the changes taking place inside yourself first, then on the outside. Of course this includes your business and financial results.
We look forward to seeing your growth and development.
For more Strategies, Tips & Training outside of CCPro, be sure to subscribe to my To the Top Newsletter at my personal website, AaronRashkin.com
In a 6 month training series, I will share with you some of the most profound lessons I learned on my way from making only 25K per year, to earning well over 25K per month. (and now, as much as 88K in a month!)
These are my own real life experiences told in a way that even I would have understood in my own early stages of growth.
I highly encourage you to learn from what I've been through.
Because they say that smart people learn from their own mistakes; but wise people learn from the mistakes of others.
Subscribe at AaronRashkin.com