Sophia & I are proud to announce Jerry Ellefson, BRAND New Consultant of the Month. Jerry joined our team back in late January and did everything that the CCPro System Teaches and what Sophia & I shared with him about how to be successful. Jerry exemplifies this quote: "The best followers always make for the best leaders." Congratulations Jerry!
Here is Jerry's Story:
After a career in the Construction Industry, I started my journey as an Entrepreneur in 1990 teaching Martial Arts.
I also became involved in MLM and Network Marketing in 1998, but soon became frustrated with the Old School methods of building a business and a team.
Even though I was successful in the Industry, I wasn't able to duplicate that success with very many others, so I decided to go into Consulting in the Home Building Industry.
In 2008, it became clear that the Recession was real and that Home Building in particular was going to take many years to recover, so I decided to find where the opportunities would be from the Recession.
I soon realized that more and more people were going to be losing their jobs and their businesses and would be looking for ways to earn money from home. I also realized that the whole world was using the internet to look for solutions and that I had better bring myself into the 21st century.
Even though I knew this, it was still a little intimidating for me, because I was a Baby Boomer with ZERO online experience.
The only things I knew how to do online 6 months ago was send emails and do a search for something on Google.
So, I bought way too many Internet Marketing Courses, and talked to some old friends in the Network Marketing Industry about Internet Marketing Business Opportunities.
I soon found out that several people that I knew or knew of were all in Carbon Copy Pro. That was how I connected with Aaron and Sophia Rashkin.
I really related to Aaron's story because like me, he had done a lot of MLM with the Old School methods and didn't have any previous Internet Markting experience.
I decided to get started in February, plugged into the trainiing and education and did what Aaron and Sophia recommended.
I began marketing in March, started generating leads, and made money in my first week.
Then I went to my first Conference in Lake Tahoe at the end of March and was just blown away by the people, the leadership and the vision.
I came back from that event supercharged by the information that I received and the relationships that I had made and went right to work developing my marketing skills, putting my funnels in place, continuing my education and networking with other leaders every day.
It's so amazing now to have people calling me wanting to join me in business and to have sales come in whether I'm working or playing or sleeping, and to be able to do my business from whereever I'm at in the world.
This recogition for me has very little to do with me. It's really a testimony to what Jay, Aaron and leaders like Aaron and Sophia here at Carbon Copy Pro have provided for us all.
If an old Baby Boomer with ZERO Internet Marketing experience can do this, anyone can!
Sincerely,
Jerry Ellefson