Newest L1 Leaders about to Reach L2 - Josh & Pamela Boxer

Prior to finding Carbon Copy pro, I spent the better part of 5 years with a well known MLM company. Being naive and not knowing the slightest thing about marketing, I followed my uplines direction and made a list of everyone I had ever known. All but 2 of the three hundred people on my list said no and one of the two was my mother. Frustrated, I was then told to get good at "cold contacting".

Cold contacting required me to talk to everyone at the gas pump within talking distance, stalking people in my local barnes and noble, grocery store and Home Depot on Saturdays and Sundays. It was the most uncomfortable 5 years of my life. I had sponsored just a handful of people. I was FRUSTRATED.

It was right about that time that I ran across Carbon Copy Pro and two years later I haven't looked back. Needless to say, I have been blown away by the cutting edge marketing system, education and leadership. Carbon Copy Pro has helped me inject meaning into my life again and I am now very clear about the direction of my future.

Since starting with Pro, I have not had to cold contact anyone and all of the business I have generated has been done 100% online. I now have a profitable online business and am surrounded by not only mentors, but people I can call my great friends. I am proud to be a part of the PRO Community.

Aaron and Sophia have been instrumental in setting a standard in the Carbon Copy Pro community and have laid out a road map for their team to follow. All I have really done is followed in their footsteps and put forth every resource I have had available and a strong work ethic. I am excited about my family's future.

- Josh and Pamela Boxer