The 4th Month Compounding KICKS In for Jay & Laura Slough!

"In the beginning of 2009, when I first came across Carbon Copy Pro, my former boss had just cheated me out of a considerable amount of money, so naturally, I doubted the opportunity."

But after taking orders my entire life in the Marine Corps and in Corporate America, my wife and I chose to take a different path and join Carbon Copy Pro.


For some reason I was attracted to this opportunity and had the will to learn a skill and take charge of my life, no matter how challenging or painful it felt.

I joined because I'd never seen a system and group of people that stand by their products and business with so much passion and enthusiasm.

I spoke with Aaron Rashkin, my sponsor and asked every question I could come up with.

How much money can I make, and how fast? What would he do to ensure my success? You name it I asked it.

The answer I received from Aaron was much different than expected.

He said, 'Jay, it is up to you. The system is real, proven, and has a wealth of information for you to learn a new skill. It is not a get rich quick scheme, but something you will have to put effort and sweat into.'

That resonated with me because I understand the blood, sweat and tears it takes to achieve greatness.

I worked very hard to achieve a status of a seven time All American at the Naval Academy in two division one sports. I understood the pain and dedication it took to graduate #1 in my class and fly F/A-18 Hornets as a Marine Corp fighter pilot.

I had the same fear going into those challenges and the fear was present again entering into CCPro. This time, I had a family with three children to support.

Needless to say, my wife and I spent the time, made the effort, and continued to persevere through the days when we wanted to quit.

In the first 3 1/2 months, we have made over $10,000 and continue to attract people from all over the world after applying the techniques and skills learned in Carbon Copy Pro.

Three months ago Laura could hardly add an attachment to an e-mail or load pictures from her camera on our computer, but she accepted the challenge and after 2 1/2 months has developed our Goggle campaigns and utilized the expertise of Sophia Rashkin and the Urban Cowgirl, Cherie Yvette.

It has been a learning process, but rewarding as well.

My wife and I work from home, enjoy our time together, and never miss a thing when it comes to our children.

This is only the start, and we are excited to work with our team on a weekly basis and provide the support and encouragement to succeed.

This is the real deal folks!"

Jay & Laura Slough

* NOTE About Jay & Laura Slough by Aaron Rashkin:

Jay & Laura keep in touch regularly, although as they continue to learn and develop as great leaders in their business, however, the contact between us has lessened over the past several weeks. The reason is that Jay & Laura now have become fully System Dependent and have learned that no matter how much or little contact we have, that THEY are 100% in control of their own success with their CCPro. We now hear from them occassionaly with questions, but more often about how excited they are to see the compounding effect starting to really kick in, in just their 4th full month in CCPro! (Keep in mind that it took Sophia & me until our 4th Month to break $10,000 in income in a single month - so Jay & Laura are right on pace with our progress when we first got started! Way to Go Laura & Jay!)

Jay shared with me that Laura has them receving up to 35 leads per day from their Google Adwords Campaign and already at the time of this writing, they have already profited $5,700 for the month of June! Watch for them on the Leader Board (they've already been there several times) and keep your ears peeled for more great news about their Success!

Aaron & Sophia ';-)