slow our business was taking off.
Afterall, we didn't have a lot of leads coming in right away, so we grew a little impatient
and began wondering if what we were doing was working.
After talking to some of the other leaders in CCPro, it was explained to us that this is
normal and that it could take several weeks, even months before the work you are doing
today, starts paying off tomorrow.
Results have to do with the compounding effect which is where effort over time = success.
As you get better with your marketing not only will the relationship you are building with your
lists mature, but you will mature as a marketer as well, with more skills, better understanding
and more wisdom.
How do we know this?
Because I remember asking Sophia, "when are we going to have leads coming in, so we can start getting applications?"
She replied, "just wait."
And so I did.
I worked on making all our AWeber Leads & Applicant Autoresponders ready, monetized
them with links to Magnetic Sponsoring Products and other affiliate products that I knew would help people whether they joined us or not, worked on some article marketing, and started a link back blog to brand ourselves to our leads once they opted in to look at our business.
I was preparring for what was to come.
I was reading up on all sorts of training, listening to EVERY Training Call in the CCPro Back Office, 2,3 even 4 times each.
I was brushing up on my skills and getting ready to implement all that I knew.
I was 100% committed to being prepared for the moment that we started getting leads and
applicants.
And you know what, slowly but surely, the leads started to come in.
3-5 per day by the end of the first month.
10-20 per day by the end of the second month.
30-40 per day by the end of the third month.
By the end of our 4th month, we had a 100 lead day and the Applications & Members were flying in.
By our 5th month, we had a 40K+ month, up from $11,400 in our 4th month.
Our 6th month brought in over 60K.
You see, it's not a sprint to success with Carbon Copy Pro.
It's a marathon.
But it won't take you 3-5 years like it would in traditional Mlms.
If you like the idea of monthly residual income, you can make a bunch of m0ney up front by marketing with CCPro and then order your bank to pay you a few thousand every month, or however much you want auto-deposited from yoursavings into your checking account.
5K, 10K, 20K per month???
However much you want to make, is right here for the earning.
But the key, is to never quit.
Even when it's slow at first.
Even when you get frustrated.
Even when you want to walk away.
Just know that every one of us has gone through it and if you just stay in the game, you will win.
As Jim Rohn says, do whatever you have to do, as quickly as you can, so you can do what ever you want to do, for as long as you can.
Just in case you don't have it yet, the Holy Grail of Online & Attraction Marketing is a simple little book called Magnetic Sponsoring.
After we read this book, our entire future changed.
You can pick up a copy here just in case you don't have it yet.
It all starts here.