A slight bit of the recording was cropped during editing, so there are a few spots where you might not be able to see everything being mentioned in the video, but it's about 99.9% all there!
As of the posting of this video, AWeber has approved the Subject Line in the Confirmed Optin Section, so use the same copy that I use in my example; just substitute your own name for Art T. (You'll see what I mean when you come to this portion of the video)
Also, use the same copy that I use for both the Intro & Signature, in that Confirmed Optin Section, as well as the Follow Up Message that I created LIVE on the webinar. (See video to understand how all this works if you were not with us LIVE when the video was first recorded)
And... to purchase your own AWeber Account ($19.95) per month, click here.
As always, turn up your speakers, crack open a peach Snapple & click on the Full Screen icon at the bottom right of the player to enlarge!